We buy houses in Baton Rouge LA
Sell my house fast for cash in East Baton Rouge County Louisiana
We buy real estate for cash
Get a market value evaluation with comparable homes nearby for estimated sales price
Schedule a free home in-person evaluation for any repairs needed
Review your no-obligation final offer with repairs clearly reflected and choose your closing date
We buy homes for cash
We buy single family homes (SFH), townhouses, condos, duplexes, apartment buildings, mobile home parks and commercial properties from owners looking to sell quickly with an all cash offer. When you sell your real estate or property to us you pay little or no closing costs.
- We pay cash when we purchase real estate.
- We also pay closings costs when we purchase your property.
- We buy ugly houses in AS IS CONDITION – no repairs, no cleaning or painting.
- No waiting for bank loan approvals, underwriting and any other lending headaches.
- Quick closings, so the process doesn’t hold you back from moving on with your life.
Housing types we purchase
- Single Family Homes (SFH)
- Apartment complex
- Multi-family buildings
- Mobile home parks
- Commercial properties
Sell my house fast for cash,“as is"
- Behind on payments
- Trouble selling
- Behind on property taxes
- No equity
- Liquidating assets
- Inherited property
- High interest or bad mortgage
- Empty nesters
- Structural issues
- Dangerous neighborhood
- Violent protests
- Defunding police department
- Code violations
- Fire damage
- Condemned property
- Ugly house
- Title issues
- Tax liens
- Major repairs
- Relocation or job transfer
- Need for cosmetic fix-up
- Retirement or downsizing
- Death of a loved one
- Job loss
- Medical issues
- Tired of being a landlord
- Bad tenants
- Water damage
- Bad government policies
Get cash offer
Steps on how to sell your home fast to a cash buyer
1. Submit your information on our website
We’ll discuss the condition of your home such as what repairs are needed or upgrades you’ve completed then give you a fair estimate over the phone. If you like the offer, a home visit will be scheduled by a representative.
2. Meet with us at your home
A representative will meet you at your house to do a walk through and check on any needed repairs. Once the walkthrough is complete, a representative will explain the selling process and sign a sales agreement with you.
3. Choose your closing date and sell your home
If you accept the offer, we’ll work on your timeline that fits your schedule. You will then sign the paperwork and receive the money for your home after we close in as little as 30 days or less.
We buy houses in these surrounding areas
- Baton Rouge
We buy houses in these zip codes